What to expect
Join us for the industry’s sparkling, hot ticket event for 2022. Once the sun sets on the BESA National Conference, the awards evening will commence. Doors open to guests at 6.30pm at the Novotel, Hammersmith. It is dedicated to celebrating and rewarding the industry's apprentices as well as recognising companies and individuals who have impacted the built environment through their dedication, contribution, and hard work.
The first part of the awards will be crowning our winning apprentices, that have worked hard to bag themselves a shortlisted place in their regional heats. We'll then turn our focus to the nine new categories that have received an outstanding number of entries for this years National Awards.
- Adrian Simms, Owner, Vent Tech
- Craig Booth, Principal, Craig Booth Associates
- Marcus East Wood, Venductools
- Mark Snell, Design Leader, Laing O’Rourke
- Paul Vincent Downing, Compliance Air and Water
- Richard Merritt, Director, AC Solutions Group
- 2DHeat Limited
- Aqua Economy
- Elementa Consulting
- Mitsubishi Electric
- Nuaire, part of the Ventilation and Climate Division for Genuit Group
- A&E Treatment Rooms, Royal London Hospital - TRS
- Afton Chemicals, Berkshire - Industrial Engineering Plastics
- Battersea Power Station Phase 2, London - System Hygienics
- Tinbergen Building Fume Extract Ductwork, Oxford - Roperhurst
- Ashton Old Baths, Ashton-under-Lyne - Sudlows
- Cardiff University Translational Research Facility, Wales - Industrial Engineering Plastics Limited
- Duncan Edwards Leisure Centre, Dudley - Hensall Mechanical Services
- Police Learning Centre Building for South Wales Police, Bridgend - F P Hurley & Sons
- Space Park, Leicester - Mellor Bromley
- Whitbread Fire Damper Survey - Nationwide Fire Damper Inspections
- 108 Series Anti-Freeze Valve - Altecnic
- 1600 Pegler Proflow PICV - FMPR
- Armstrong Tango Single-Phase pump range - Armstrong Fluid Technology
- DB Series Manifold - Giacomini UK
- Ecodan Hydrodan - Mitsubishi Electric
- Ecopilot - Spica Technologies
- FPLHV - Fire Protection
- Fast Trak - Gripple
- HA800 - Healthy Air Technology Ltd
- Omni Telemetry Systems Limited - Omni Systems
- Portascanner® AIRTIGHT 520 - Coltraco Limited
- Praxis/OPCube - South Coast Science
- Smart Filtration Management - ARM Environments
- SmartHTC - Build Test Solutions
- SWEP Sealix - SWEP International AB
- Titon FireSafe® Air Brick - Titon - Ventilation Systems
- Gauri Talathi-Lamb, FHP ESS
- Lisa-Jayne Cook, GEA Group - Service Sales Manager Key Accounts
- Lucy Sherburn, Consulting Engineer, Fairheat
- IOR Women In RACHP
- Marsh & McLennan Companies (incorporating BESA Business Insurance & Mercer Employee Benefits)
- World Refrigeration Day
- Farmwood Mechanical & Electrical Services
- F P Hurley & Sons
- Mitsubishi Electric
Judges are selected from major clients and industry figures and contribute valuable time and effort to work through entries, reviewing against strict criteria and attributing scores aimed at rewarding and recognising the very best of building services. They will meet in July to decide on the winners. If you have been shortlisted we will be in contact in August.
Managing Director, FP Hurley & Sons
Director, Independent Air Quality Consultancy Services
Vice President at BESA I Managing Director, Linaker
Marketing Consultant, BESA
Head of Technical, BESA
Electrical Engineer, AECOM
Engineering Manager, HE Simm
Chair HAPS Working Group I Gatwick Park Mechanical Services
Chair H&WB Group I Farmwood
Ticket and information
Attending the awards gets you in the room with 500 industry professionals. It gives you the opportunity to gain recognition. So why not dust of your glad rags, meet new contacts and catch-up with old ones...even treat your team to a night of fun.
Your ticket includes a drink on arrival, three course meal and half a bottle of wine. You then have the option to pre-order other drinks if required.
The BESA Team are excited to see you there!
- Awards Dinner: £170.00+VAT
- Awards Dinner Table 10: £1,530.00+ VAT
- Conference: £110.00+VAT
- Conference and Awards: £220.00+VAT
- Awards Dinner: £190.00+VAT
- Awards Dinner Table 10: £1,710.00+VAT
- Conference: £130.00+VAT
- Conference and Awards: £270.00+VAT
Want exposure in the Building Services Sector?
Sponsorship will provide you not only with opportunities to be in the room with the industry but with visibility to over 1,000 members and over 50,000 contacts through our BESA Group Company digital reach.
We have some great opportunities from category sponsor to various branding and give-away options. We would love to hear from you and have a chat!
The awards will commence at 6.30pm and finish at 1.00am.
The Awards will take place at the Novotel London West, International Centre, 1 Shortlands, London, W6 8DR
No you don't need to, please just give us your name on arrival and we will welcome you with a glass of sparkling wine.
The Novotel has a lift which takes you to the floor of the event
Yes we have special rates available - Please email email@example.com and quote the code: 55036305 with your name and date you wish to stay. This rate is only bookable until the 20th September.
The rooms are £165 inc VAT for single occupancy and £175 inc VAT For double occupancy.
Yes, your ticket includes a welcome drink, three course meal and half a bottle of wine.
You can also purchase additional drinks for your table in advance.
This one-day event, running from 09:00 – 16:00 at the Novotel in Hammersmith, marks a return to an ‘in person’ format after two-years of virtual conferences. It will bring together representatives from across the building engineering supply chain to consider the big topics of the day including how to attract the right range of skills to deliver our ambitions on building safety, sustainability, and health.